1969 Eliminator project

M code 351W 4V, automatic, 3.25 open, power steering and power disc brakes. Competition Orange, white interior. Paint is bad and does have surface rust in some areas. Very solid body with just a little rust starting in front door corners. Quarters, floors, torque boxes and trunk are all very solid. Some dents on the passenger side. Mostly original and untouched except replacement carb and radiator. Originally delivered to Los Angeles but it has been in Washington State for a long time. Runs and drives but not a driver at this point. Engine seems to have a noise that may be a rod knock. Needs restoration but is is a fantastic place to start because of the limited rust, completeness and originality.

$15k firm and for someone from this site that buys it I will include new plastic front spoiler, stripe kit, headliner, restored trunk moulding and a very nice front valance.

This is the best side

PM sent

70 Boss, can you post a picture of the Door Tag please, or a Marti Report?

I’ll also send a PM for the info, in case you don’t wish to share it publicly.

Thanks!

Hey '70 Boss, sent you a message. Haven’t heard back. Send your contact info, or post it, so people can get in touch with you directly.

Thanks!

I found the craigslist ad

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/1969-cougar-eliminator/6730598793.html

Must have sold because the author deleted the post.

thanks
pat