2015 Carlisle Ford Nationals

Last year, many of us attending Carlisle stayed at a hotel that proved to be a pretty nice place and a fun drive away from the show field. Are folks planning to stay there again this year? Time is growing short if we’re going to arrange a block of rooms and reserve the grille patio again.

What say you?

Hey there Bill -

Yes, a block of rooms has been set aside and I believe that we have until May 7 to reserve a room at the group rates. Hotel info is below.

Courtyard by Marriott

Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg

4921 Gettysburg Rd

Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

P: 717.766.9006 ext 1008

F: 717.591.1728

www.marriott.com/harwm

Carlisle Ford Show info here:

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

Last year was an stone cold blast - hope to see the parking lot full of Cougars this year!

• Phillip

Thanks, I just made the reservation. We’re bringing two Cougars this year. B3Cat is at the trim shop as we speak and should be done in about 2 weeks.

CARLISLE!

Oh hells yeah…

HA HA HA!!! neat picture!

We will come over an go for Carlisle and for FE Race & Reunion but of course
not with GT-E (since it will not fit flight luggage) but with rental Car :wink:
Joe

Bringing some new t-shirts up with me.

Cool! I’ll need an XL and probably a 2XL. Actually, I’ll want the XL with the CCOA logo, but I may pop for an XL with the NJ/PA logo as well.

Ed Meyer also called me and wants another small run of the Boss 429 Cougar t-shirts so I am going to deliver those to him also.

He will be at Carlisle but he is not bringing the Cougar this year. Those shirts virtually sold out by friday so if you want one go see Ed at his space as soon as you can.

• Phillip

Philip, I would love a few shirts for my dad and I if you’re willing to ship. Sean

Are you talking about the B9 Cougar shirts Sean?

• Phillip

Looking forward to it as well. I will be there selling Cougar PARTS!!! Most are 69-70. I have a a NOS rear trunk molding, a show quality rear bumper and a very nice center console along with lots of other stuff. It is amazing what you find in your garage/trailer when you look. We will be on Row M just down from the car corral. Come on by.

Ken Compher

Bill,

I will most likely be there and seek you out (we’ve spoken in the past a few times, so hopefully you will remember me.)

Unfortuantely I will not be staying. But I’ll look for you at the show. Do you know where you’ll be?

Thanks!

I’ll most likely be at the Cougar club tent on the show field or out walking the vendor spaces. Hopefully we’ll meet up at some point.

I’ll be there but not with my cat… :frowning:

Bummer Doug - sorry to hear that. Looking forward to meeting you.

I’ll be at the Cougar tent selling Cougar Club swag along with…
Untitled-1.jpg

Bring and use your cameras!!! We need pix!!!

Just got back from Carlisle and put the G to bed. Drove her almost 500 miles in just about every conceivable weather except snow and she didn’t miss a beat.

Had 45+ Cougars there and the annual DCC - CCNj/Pa BBQ was the highlight. Weather started out rough but ended up being really nice.

You can find some pics over out the DCC Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/dcconline

Thanks to everyone who came out!

• Phillip

We just got back as well. BBCat and B3Cat each logged about 850 miles round trip with no issues. BBCat took a second-place class award and a celebrity pick award. I don’t mind missing out on the first place award, though, because that went to B3Cat! My wife is pretty happy today!

I have a bunch of pictures that I’ll post sometime tomorrow, but it was a great weekend of renewing acquaintances with a really terrific group of people and the chance to see an incredible variety of really exceptional Ford vehicles.