2015 Carlisle Ford Nationals

Here are some photos from Carlisle:

A few more:

Still more…

Here are some from the hotel where many of us stayed:

In the picture below, standing with his back to the camera and in the blue shirt is our own Phillip Payne (propayne). I don’t think the other guys in the picture (Daryl on the left and Steve on the right) are members here, but I’m not sure.

In the next picture, Mark Piechowski is driving his tow vehicle, a 1968 Mercury wagon. The 1969 Cougar Sport Special came along behind on a tow dolly. The people in the picture are Kathy (Mark’s wife, center) talking to Stu Nembrotti of the NJ/PA Cougar Club. Stu’s son, Mike, is talking to Mark at the Mercury.

The pictures above were possible because the hotel sectioned off part of the parking lot and reserved it for the club members staying at the hotel.

Nice pictures. Loos like quite a crowd of old cats showed up. This is a show that is on my Bucket list. Maybe next year? Or the year after.

Thanks for taking and posting the great pics Bill. It is always such a bummer getting home and coming down from the Carlisle “high”.

Doug, it was a pleasure meeting you and Dan.

What a great group we have. It was so fun caravanning to the show field in the mornings and then back again to the hotel in the afternoons. Always such an adventure :beerchug:

• Phillip

Nice pix and turnout! Thanks for taking the time to take and post the pictures!

Thanks for the share of the pic’s, :beerchug: wow. Nice to see some 3rd gen cats at the event even the 75/76 cat. :smoke:

Cougars are great…friends are better. Friends with Cougars are the best.

Steve and Steve.

People may have thought they were seeing double as Paul Damato and I drove past our medium metallic blue Cougars both with while tops.

I know she’s not driving a Cougar, but Cathy and Marcy were quite the troopers driving the big 68 Merc Colony Park to a from the show.

FYI: If you’ve missed Carlisle, don’t fret…you won’t have to wait a year to see a big group of Cougars. The Cougars Nationals in Sturbridge is 4 months away!

Terrific pics Mark.

It was great to get to meet Cathy, and Marcy is the sweetest and best behaved baby I have ever seen!

Good times…

• Phillip

Great pics. Thanks for posting. As always a great weekend at Carlisle.

Steve