69 L/R front fender extension trim mounting photo?

As I piece back together my car (s), I find that not everything is in as safe a place as I thought. The extension is mounted, but I’m not about the trim- does it only get the one funky retaining clip? Or are there a couple of different ones to deal with the changing curve of the piece? Anyone got a handy picture? Thanks-

no picture but… there are two across the top (both same size) and one at the bottom that is much larger. Your favorite Cougar parts supplier should have these. You’ll see where these belong by the holes on the lip of the fender extension - they are slotted to be adjustable. Both clips have the pad with the extended “arm” that acts as a pressure point within molding channel.

Rod

Thanks for that- I was hoping for a picture of the correct clips, to make sure what was supposed to be in there-And if a floppy flex head ratchet will get in there?

Sorry for late reply. I used a 11/32 (I believe) ignition wrench with fender extension already mounted. If you go out to West Coast Classic Cougar, you’ll see both clips for fender extension molding.

OK then, I will check them out and have a look- Thanks for that.