CCOA Membership

Look for some new t-shirts next. I will have them with me at the upcoming Carlisle Ford show.

New blood and enthusiasm being pumped into the club. I am very optimistic about the future :beerchug:

• Phillip

New shirts are here -

Drop by Randy’s tent at Carlisle and pick one (or two) up :beerchug:

• Phillip
    CCOA35Tfront.jpg
    CCOA35Tback.jpg

Yes, it was repainted 20 years ago.

Hi Folks; Scanned some of your photos. Yaw’ll sure have a pretty nice bunch of CATS. I’m a visitor, so to speak, because of the fantastic photos of the Cougar LED Dash Conversion. The pictures are STUNINGLY GOOD. I am almost sick with envy. My ride is a 1963 THUNDERBIRD, a relative of the Cougar. We may have some parts in common, though the '64-'65-'66 Birds are markedly different from the '63, and Ford stopped making the TRUE Thunderbird in '66, became just a Ford model and not nearly as distinctive). I signed on to ask if you have the name of the source that produces that LED dash illumination conversion kit? My Bird has a pretty dim dash and I’d like very much to make it look like that Cougar’s dash. My e-mail is surf1939@gmail.com. Sure would appreciate any help you could offer. Murf = vintage 1939

Hi,
The link below for membership no longer works.
:frowning:

The CCOA volunteers have done a lot of upgrades since this thread started.

New Join/Renew link is: https://ccoa.cornerstonereg.com/

Suggest editing original if possible for new folks who try. :slightly_smiling_face:

Done. Also updated the dues amounts.

Rob
Membership director emeritus
Former, temporary editor