Eliminators on the Market (May 2017)

Thanks Neal!

For a minute I thought this was the Marti for the NJ window sticker car. Oops!

That Eliminator is loaded. Only mod I would add is a 3.50 posi. 8K or best offer on Ebay, just checked and it appears to be sold. Hope it went to a good home and someone will restore it.

Steve O, I would add the Decor Interior, along with that 3L50 set of gears.
I think that this is the first time I have ever noticed “Rim blow deluxe steering wheel” as a stand alone option.
Must be because of the Standard Base interior, since those came with the two spoke wheel.

I was out at Mainly Muscle cars again today. I had a part they needed. So I got another look at this Eliminator today. They have detailed it up nicely. New magnum 500’s. They also had a new windshield installed after I tool a couple pictures of it. I tell you what, a few hours with a buffer really made the paint pop. They still have a few things they want to do to it but may have a sale already. Someone is coming over tomorrow to look at it. Here are sone before and after pictures.

After,

I didn’t take any rear shots as the tail lights are not back on. They are being redone. I think this will make someone a sweet driver. Oh and the color shift is due to lighting and using a cell phone.

WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!! :open_mouth:

Wish I could justify pulling the trigger on it. She’ll need some work still. But will be a nice driver.

Has anybody looked at the 70 M code 0011 in California? Im just curious how “solid” and complete it is.

I believe it ended up selling via eBay with the $8k buy now.

Ok thank you. I reached out via ad on cl and he said it was sol also. That would have been fun car!

That 69 Boss E Cat at Mecum probably sold in the right range. Looking at it in detail lots of little things so-so on execution and multiple high $$ parts not there. Cloudy clock lens, wrong snorkle, 70 air cleaner, and non Ford distributor, that’s what we can see. Also poor presentation in the pix dirty areas. So if then can’t be trouble to clean up for the photo shoot, who knows what else is been done half-assed.

Me things JohnnieHaife does not drive a Cougar…