Factory Bench Seat?

Could you get Bench seats in a Cougar?

http://winchester.craigslist.org/cto/2936997459.html

Bench seat was an option.

Benchseat67 has or, had one.

I saw several bench seat 69 Cougars in the local pick-yer-part yard back in the late 80s when I was looking for parts to refurbish my Cat.

Yes and there are certain advantages to the bench seat as I recall…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3i7EFYk-_c

I have a really good friend with a '66 Moosetang with a bench seat. The center flip down arm rest is pretty nice. Oh wait, that’s not what you meant…

I think it was ,…the side over hand nest! :whistle: :pray:

Front bench seat with center arm rest $24.42

I was a new car prep guy for a Lincoln Mercury dealer in those years and saw only one go out the door. I have seen several in Mustangs.

Welcome to the forum Ron. Where are you from? :laughing:

Bundy, you nitwit, you aren’t any brighter now than when you married Peg…it say’s quite clearly that he’s on Fantasy Island. SHEESH! :buck:

(BTW, welcome aboard, Ron!)

Doesn’t “REAR” factory benchseat bother anyone?

Here are some pictures of the 67 Bench seat.

I figured that “390 rear factory bench seat” meant “390 rear, factory bench seat”.

It still continues to amaze me just how much you could customize your car back then. You really could order up what you wanted. Maybe there is a lesson in that?

hehehe…

reminds me a little of…

What do you think? a shave and a haircut is 2 bits!
What! Do you think a shave and a haircut is 2 bits?

I live just outside the wonderfully high priced city of Chicago.
I worked for a Lincoln Mercury dealer in the mid through late 60’s and have always liked the Cougars. I finally got around to getting one. I have been a mechanic all my life and worked in the classic and antique arena for the past 14 years. I had a 69 Olds Cutlass with the W-31 option and it was stolen. I needed another car so I found an Arizona 67 XR7 that the guy gave up on. I will get it back home soon and will undoubtedly look to this forum for advise and direction.
Thanks for the welcome
Ron