Gauging Interest: Alloy Styled Steel Wheels

Number 2…LoL

Oh dayummm…that is sweet looking! I think they definitely work with the earlier years. The 69-70 body needs a slightly more “open” look on the rims IMHO. But I will wait patiently for your next post with a 70!

Attached are pics of 15x7 Legendary Styled Alloy with Walking Cat on a Cougar. I’ve had positive comments on them. To me they look much better on the car than the photo’s on Legendary’s web page.

I think those look sharp - thanks for taking the time to post pix!

• Phillip

Those look really good. I like the walking Cougar caps in black. It makes the rims POP.
Steven

17" wheel - just a Cougar center cap for the Mustang wheel would be fine.

I like both to tell you the truth. Although I’m not into 17&18" wheels, they would look very cool on a pro touring ride.

With 15" tires getting harder to find and 14’s next to impossible you have to consider 16/17’s.

They’re here! It actually happened. We have a bunch in stock now, all 15x7. They decided to make them in two finishes - black and charcoal grey / silver. Like the other “Legendary Series” wheels, they use specific center caps and lug nuts.

Link to black version

Link to charcoal grey version

Pics:

I think they look pretty good! Which do you like better, black or grey? I think I like the grey a little better.

We have yet to get tires installed on any of them to try on a car, so I’m hoping we’ll get some good pictures from customers soon.

Note: red walking cat center caps just became available for these as well, and will be listed soon.

1 vote for the black version

16x7 Please. I just bought new tires.

I really like the the black version. What is the word on sizes larger that 15 inch?
Steven

I like both, but it would depend on the color of the car I’d be putting them on. Have you put together a package deal on a set of 4 with caps and nuts?

Im ok with 15"! But some wider widths would be nice!! A 10" wide in the correct offset/tire size will fit under a 70 with no rubbing!

Love the grey ones. “… if I were a rich man, ya da dee da…”

#2. Would look good on the 68. Not concourse, but would look excellent.

Charlie

Currently 15x7 is the only size offered, not sure if any other sizes will be made. We’re just glad this happened at all.

We don’t have package deals on any of the wheels, that way people can decide for themselves which center caps / lug nuts to get, etc. It’s not a bad idea though!

It’s worth noting that all these Legendary wheels use tapered / shouldered lug nuts, and we recommend the 3/4" size that we sell instead of the 13/16" because clearances are so tight.

Like most, I like version 2 as well. I also agree with leonbray, something in a larger size would be nice. If you aren’t going stock, going larger would be a must. The price seems very reasonable. Thanks for thinking of the Cougar community.