Header advice

I will thanks

These are the headers I came up with a little pricier at $500 but I want ceramic coated ones…thanks for all the advice …

Let me know if you have to install a drop bracket for your power steering when you put these in.

Thanks!

Will do …. I have yet to pick which one Borgeson power or Epas … I’m still wondering what linkage I get for the Epas power or manual linkage and does it matter… and what all do I get just center link outer and inner rods and idler

You can stay with 100% stock linkage with either the borgeson or epas. Unless you’re changing the uppers,lowers, and spindles to aftermarket there no real reason for anything but stock steering linkage. Although the aftermarket tie rod adjusters that are out there certainly look better than the stock ones, they are unnecessary and offer no real benefit other than looks. Just my opinion….

Those Patriot headers are the ones I used on my 70, like I mentioned earlier in the thread. I had no issues with them hitting anything, as long as you get the drop bracket. It is a little tight when changing spark plugs but I’ve found that instead of an extention, I get a 3/8 to 1/2 adapter, and then a 1/2 to 3/8 adapter, and it forms a shorter extention that has a bit more flexibility to get the plugs out. Ceramic coating on mine also has lasted for a good while, seems to be a quality coating, and I’ve noticed no major heat through the floor.

:+1:t2::heart:…. RIGHT ON I THINK I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION… my headers are arriving tomorrow.