Introduce Myself

LLF
Interesting order to the interests in your profile, Family before trailers is my Motto…lol.
Glad you have found the forum, Welcome Aboard!
~

Like Lord Leadfoot, I also met my future wife at a cruise-in. When people ask how we met, I just say that we met in a dark parking lot, then add that it was at a car cruise. One of the local Speed Shops (Midwest Auto Specialties - remember them?) allowed us the use of their parking lot after hours - so we’d start gathering at around 7:30 or so, then stay until the wee hours. Some would head over to one of the local restaurants (Big Boy, Denny’s, Sambo’s, etc) for a bite, then come back… Some others would head over to the new (and yet unopened) interstate under construction for a little impromptu clandestine drag racing

Good Morning Again Yall. Still working with the pictures, but if you are interested in a pick peek and have facebook my car is under Kitkat Leadfoot and My wifes car is under Dixie cougar. I will not be doing much for the next week as I am working the the news letter for the Mercury Stray Cat’s monthly newsletter. This is the 20th Year for the Stray Cats Cougar Club. I am trying the WOW factor for this news letter and am slowly starting to run out of idea’s.

Lord Leadfoot http://www.facebook.com/kitkat.leadfoot?ref=tn_tnmn