Looks like MCnet site crashed

Is the answer… “Not Much”.
Steven

For those old enough to remember fireball XL5…

don’t be a NopiDoop!

I used to watch that all the time when I was a kid, but can’t say I remember what a NopiDoop is.

it was more about the general stuff for children between commercials.

like… jumping on the bed, breaking a leg… :“Don’t be a Stoopidoop”

I gotta tell you those things woulda scared the bejesus outta me when I was a kid.

You guys aren’t much older than I am. This is the first I have heard of fireball XL5. I learnt sumthin nu todey! :buck:
Steven

Must have been a regional thing - kind of like Clutch Cargo. Started off in the Midwest and speread out from there.

I was a little to young for that. just a twinkle in my dads eye, but geeky enought to watch H.R.Puff 'N stuff later. I might still have my witchy poo ring from the creal box…or not…

Crashes? Crashes? I ain’t seen no steenking crashes!

Guess I ought to check in there more often… :buck:

i’m starting to wonder if it couldn’t be attributed to some fella walking around that site with pruning shears. Hmmm… :think:

For me it was waking up at 6 AM on Saturday morning to watch Thunderbirds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfIAKj3Gl1E

I dont know how he did it but my brother managed to get the entire run of Giggle Snort Hotel on DVD

Yeah Puff n Stuff was a bit trippy - ever watch some of thoes now? You had to be in a altered state of mind to come up with some of that stuff.

HR Puff-n-stuff was one of my favorites and with the Banna Splits at the tops as well. Does anyone remember “Wonderama”? I got to see the Jackson 5 and the Osmonds a lot as a kid by watching this show on Sat. mornings.

But the song that keeps running through my head goes something like this “Sigmund the Sea Monster and Johnny and Scott are friends…”

I watched somewhat in the Bob McAllister years.

Speaking of songs in your head and something Jean mentioned recently in another thread (and so did you), Tra la la, la la la la. Tra la la, la la la la. Tra la la, la la la la. Tra la la, la la la la.

♪♫ One banana, two banana, three banana, four…" ♫♪

Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more.
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Coming on to bring you the Banana Splits show

Ok someone is going to pay dearly for this!! :flipa:

I thought this was Cougar site? Geez…

I didn’t think so as a young kid, but seeing it now. Wow, the creators were really tripping to come up with that show. Yes, I really did have a witchy poo ring. I used to put it on and chase my younger brother around and tell him “witchy poo is going to get you” and he would run crying to mom. Forgot all about the Banana split :doh:
feel free to stop this maddness anytime Bill… :flushme: