New Year, Ideas for New Stuff at ClassicCougarCommunity.Com

It is a lot of work to figure out the order image. While some things are straight forward, VIN, dealer, color, transmission, etc. Others are more difficult depending on all of the options and year.

I thought the purpose of this thread was to come with ideas for new stuff, not adjusting rotm.
Done is what we want - what was done & how. Local Hero’s car is ‘done’ but has a ton of mods. He was nice enough to share how he did some of them on another site. Leon has some great mods on his Oz Cougars, not all done by him. Some of the mods on my '69 were not done by me. Dayle down in South Africa had some crazy mods on her 72 - simply because affordable parts were not available.
Not having access to a lot of OEM parts and/or a ton of money makes people rather innovative.
Yes, some people detail every step of their build, but sometimes the neat little things get lost in the overall build thread.
I’m not talking about just major mods - little things that most anyone can do to personalize their car - you never know, it may give some that don’t do their own work the confidence to try a little something.

I’ve had plenty of cars that would win that category hands down.

Bob I can’t argue with anything you said, however I think that adding it as another monthly contest would be a ton of work for someone and if we had to vote on 1 mod to highlight we would miss out on the others. I think we might just need to make more of an effort to show off a little in a “what have you done to your car” thread.

Like the Chevy Celebrity I once bought for $250 and blew up half a mile down the road.

My first car was a couple hundred bucks and almost started a fire a few blocks down the road. No floors and the carpet was too close to the catalytic convertor.

Awesome!!! I’m sure it wasn’t at the time, though.