Pimp My Ride?

We may be being a little harsh on it…way over the top for my tastes, yes, but, the crew apparently has SOME skills…and other than the color, and the 9 monitors, the glass top was pretty cool…

Al-…LMAO…flotation device…:thumbup:

A repaint would fix the outside but you would have to gut the interior to fix what they did to a fine cat.

Revisiting this old post because I’ve come up with a really cool solution for the Cougar growl feature. I’ve got the Cougar growl on my IPod. I also have an IJet Nav remote ($26) for the IPod. Yesterday my son gave me a Memorex PartyCube for Fathers Day. I put the three together and “Walla” a compact, loud Cougar growl that I can trigger from 40ft away. The PartyCube can be placed in the trunk (with the lid closed), inside the passenger compartment or under the hood (with a cold engine) and will get the attention of anyone close to the car when you set it off. This is going to be so much fun! By the way, the PartyCube is also an AmFm radio and a docking station for the IPod/IPhone.

Please, oh PLEASE don’t over-use it! One of the guys at the show this weekend had one setup in his car, and had I heard it ONE more time, I think I’d have throttled him! Thing was going off every 15 seconds…grrrrrrrrrr!!! LOL.