The March 2020 Ride of the Month is Ted Taylor's '69 XR-7 Convertible

I always enjoy the write-ups but also figured Bill needed a break.

How about having the winner tell their own story? Or maybe just post some additional pictures if they don’t want to write anything.

Noticed as well just didnt bring it up since I know it was a time consuming process and with this years current events I figured it was just one more thing that didnt need to be added to the pile of things to do.

I to always enjoyed the write ups and voting but its hella work to write up and put together each month

I will be the first to admit that I have absolutely zero idea of what is in involved in putting Ride Of The Month together. Tech is not my thing, heck I still have not figured out how to post a photo on this forum. But that is a subject for other threads. One thing about ROTM though is that it can be an interactive part of the forum that even those who are just starting to learn about our Cougars can be a part of. That might be something to think about especially since you are interested in attracting some of the FB crowd.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Bill, Sorry for not mentioning. I certainly noticed, but with all this covid crap I though you just had too much on your plate. I do enjoy this section of CCC and look forward for more. As a note my 69 was the last write up, that car is undergoing a motor rebuild and engine compartment/front suspension restore.

I couldn’t help but notice the interior has two center vents but no side (leg) vents.
This indicates to me that this car has the rare “Power Ventilation” option (I call it “Flow-Thru Ventilation”, not sure where I picked up that term).
I know this because my car has that option, but I noticed the Marti report didn’t mention it, but my report does.
Am I seeing things?
Beautiful car by the way!

Oh, I see in the write-up, a previous owner added that feature, figured they ad A/C, but that would be a much larger cost and effort.