What do you think of these smog valves

Anybody have any experience with this ebay seller or have an opinion about these diverter valves?

4491 smog valves

Why are you replacing a smog valve? Is it required by your State? If not leave it out. All of that early smog equipment did not help the performance of your car. All of the EGR stuff is a problem waiting to happen.

What you say is generally true for older car emissions components. In this case, the original poster is doing a concours restoration.
To answer the original question, that valve looks good. Looks like a good replica of the original anti backfire valve. I am sure that it is the same valve being sold at other shops that specialize in Cobra Jet and Boss parts.
The seller does have perfect feedback.

Thanks for the assessment. I appreciate your expert eyes on the product. I’m going to buy one and see.

I would shop around. Carter is still in business, and these are like Scott says re - issues of the original parts. I think the seller is trying to get NOS prices for a reproduction part that is really easy to find at lower prices.

The other spots I have seen these for sale are all in the $350-400 range. That’s been at WCCC, Semo Mustang, Deadnutson.

I ordered one earlier today. Hopefully that wasn’t a mistake.