1868 Cougar XR 7

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/7761889905?action=display&go=display

My house has sold so I need to be completely moved by August 9. Last chance for a very solid car.

It’s time to retire so I’m passing my Cougar addiction to someone else. Selling all four of my Cougars and all the parts I’ve accumulated for one low price.

Best car is the orange 1968 XR 7, F code. Very solid. Disk brakes, AC car No cancer except for the one floor pan. Came out of Arizona. I have a C6.

Burgundy 1968 XR 7 GT was purchased out of Michigan. Once I started tear down I decided it was too far gone so it became a donor car for the XR 7 and another GT I had at the time. Still has the 9 inch in it.

The other two are 67 standard no frills vehicles with significant cancer in all the usual spots . The gray one was a running driving 289 with 3 speed manual until the carb started puking fuel everywhere. No interiors.

I’m not going to list all the parts that I have but have nearly everything to complete the 68 XR 7 except seat vinyl, dash and headliner. Have nice door panels and rear panels.

No I won’t sell parts. For $4k you take whatever you want and the rest goes to the scrap yard

Easiest to reach me by email because I’m planning my twilight years. dallas121469@yahoo.com