1967 Cougar Blueprint / Wall Art

Okay, so it’s not a true blueprint, but it is blue!

This is a nice big 24"x36" poster that I’ve been working on for a while for WCCC, and I’m really happy with how it turned out. Printed on heavy, matte archival paper, is has the look and feel you’d expect from a technical document, but higher quality. Featuring a big cutaway, line drawings, info and specifications from multiple sources, it’s an eyeful (in a good way). I made sure to use the font and slogan that Lincoln-Mercury used for the Cougar in 1967. Must be seen in person to be appreciated, but here are some pics:

One option is to put it on your work bench and throw some tools on top of it. Great conversation piece.

[

](http://www2.cougarpartscatalog.com/67blueprint.html)

Detail:

Looks great without a frame, but if you so choose, here’s how it looks framed:

I think it’s pretty darn cool. Anyway, thanks for looking, and click any of the above images (or here) to get your own copy!

Andrew that looks great. Well done and just in time for Christmas.
Steven

That’s just AWESOME! I want one for my office.

Brilliant idea Andrew - love it!

• Phillip

Looks awesome! Do one for the '69 and I’ll be first in line to buy one. :sunglasses:

Very well done, Andrew! I will be ordering one ASAP.

Need one for 1969 please!

Hear! Hear!

Me Likey! Looks like I’m going to need to make a little trip down towards Salem during my Christmas vacation!

I got the frame for mine today, now I just need the blueprint to put in the frame!

I have to say… Andrew hit it out of the park on this one! We are currently selling one poster on average of every 30 minutes. We knew there was a demand for Cougar wall art when folks were asking for extra business cards to adorn their shops with and buying extra calendars to “part out” and frame. Lots of hours go into a project like this, I know others have skills like this, you design a good one and WCCC will market it!

I’m planning to order one, depending on how holiday finances play out. I love it!

Another idea for you…How hard would it be to do a t-shirt/sweatshirt with this design? The artwork is already done, would it be a simple task to modify for shirts?

I don’t think I’ve seen another car represented like this before. Definitely one of a kind! :thumbup: :clap:

Way too much fine detail, it would have to be the line drawing only of the car.

Well then…

Line drawing of the car by itself would make a very cool shirt.