1967 Options release dates?

I have a trivia question that “By The Numbers” did not answer for me, and I haven’t seen the answers elsewhere. (honestly, I haven’t looked super hard)
What dates did the 1967 options become available? Were they available for the whole production year? I think I read somewhere that they weren’t.
For instance, there were 27,209 1967 XR7 hardtop with bucket seats of the ~150k total production, but when was XR7 available as an option?
I have the same question for GT, and DGS.

Very good questions! I can find the date for the XR-7 but the others are not known to me.

Thanks, can’t wait to figure this one out.
I need to save up for a premium Marti report, but that wouldn’t answer this.

The XR-7 went on sale January 1 1967. The first known GT was sequential number 41, very very early production.

Very cool, thanks.

Well, Cougars were introduced on September 30th, 1966, so most of the options were available at that date. There were some minor mid-year additions along with the introduction of the XR-7.

Thank you, I been offline for the holidays. kinda.

Does anyone know when the Dan Gurney Special option was first available in 1967? I read something that said April 1967 but I can’t seem to find that information now.

Thanks!

January 1st.

Asked this elsewhere but with no answer. What was the last build date for the 1967 Cougar?

Sounds like a simple question but September 6th of 1967 the UAW went on strike. The plants had started to build '68 models but there were still some '67s that were waiting to be completed (failed inspection of some sort that had to be fixed). The strike did not end until October 22nd. Exactly when Ford chose to record those vehicles as being completed would be something only Kevin Marti could tell us.