1968 Cougar automatic transmission and lots of other parts for sale

Complete Select Shift Merc-O-Matic 3 speed automatic transmission, drive shaft, 2.79 ratio rear end, 289 cid air cleaner, radiator, suspension springs, front wheel drum brakes, radio & speakers, radiator fan, alternator, heater box, 2 barrel carburetor, steering components, original hubcaps, valve covers, plus lots of accompanying parts. Transmission has approximately 95,000 miles and is in excellent working condition. Only reason for sale is due to replacing this automatic transmission with a manual transmission in the car and upgrading various components in the car to newer modern parts - asking $3000 or best offer for everything. Located in Raleigh, North Carolina area. Have lots of pictures but new users are only allowed to upload one picture.

Note this is a working transmission - it was only removed from the car to replace it with a manual transmission. Valve covers are sold and no longer available. Dropping this price to $2000 or best offer for everything. If there are individual parts you are interested in, let me know and maybe we can work out a deal.

You should be able to post more pictures now. Let me know if it doesn’t work for you.

Adding pictures of some of the parts I am selling.

Thank you - I was able to post additional pictures. I think I posted them to my original post and not only to a reply to you.