1969-1970 Door Panels

I recently picked up a truck load plus of parts. In the pile there are several pairs of door panels.
1969 1 pr XR-7 black
1 pr decore red
1 pr decore white
1 pr decore white PW
1 pr standard black
1 pr standard black speaker cutouts

1970 1 pr XR-7 dark green
1 pr XR-7 black
1 pr XR-7 ginger
1 XR-7 ginger right side only, PW, speaker cutout
1 pr decore black - SOLD

Their condition varies. Some may require new backer boards.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

PM sent

Return PM sent.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

was wandering if you had a chance to look at 1970 black decor panels

Yes, I did. Photos will be coming your way soon. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

The pair of 1970 black decore door panels have been sold. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

I picked up another load of parts and there are a few more door panels.

1969 Decore Light Green
1969 XR-7 Black, speaker cutout, left side only

1970 XR-7
Ginger, speaker cutout, right side only
Ginger, PW, speaker cutouts
Ginger, speaker cutouts
Dark Green, speaker cutout, left side only

I also have some of the matching coupe rear side panels for these door panels.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Do you by chance have a complete decore interior for a 69 coupe in red?

No. I do have a pair of door panels.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Looking for 70 XR-7 and/ or 69 Decor Interior rear qtr panels in black or any light color that can be dyed

Are you doing 2 different cars that you are asking about 70 XR7 and 69 decore? If it is just 1 car you do know that 70 XR7 and 69 decore panels are very different in appearance? Next question, manual or power windows?

I should have a pair of 69 black decore with power windows. I also recall a pair of light green 69 decore with I think manual windows. I should also have a pair of black 70 XR7 manual windows. And I have several pair of saddle 70 XR7, some with manual windows and at least 1 pair with power windows. Let me know more and we can go from there. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

What would you need for the white 69 panels?
None power.
Thansk!

PM sent. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Do you still have the door panels for the 1970 XR7 with manual windows. I would need to dye them medium blue so I’m hoping you have either green or saddle available?

Please let me know thanks

I do still have those panels available. I am working with another member though on some of the saddle ones.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

What I really need is one drivers door panel for 70 XR7 convertible in medium blue. For some reason it was there in the picture when I was buying it but was missing and couldn’t find it anywhere in the gentleman’s shop on pick up??

I would like to buy a pair from you that I could change the colour to med. blue. Let me know your price and I will send you the payment. I would like to ship through UPS. My postal code is B0S1P0 in Middleton, Nova Scotia Canada

If you have PayPal I can send the payment as a gift or just add the fees for you

Thank you
Dean

Do you have any 1970 XR7 panels? Preferably black with power windows and speaker.
Thanks,
Dean

PM SENT

PM sent. Thanks!

I’m trying to find a decent 1970 Standard door panel for my drivers door in medium blue, no speakers, manual windows. My upholstery guy doesn’t want to mess with my original or mess with the backer board.

If I have to switch to a black or green and dye it, with careful prep who has the product?

Also has anyone had good luck with painting reproduction seat back panels. Wondering if spraying a pair of new black ones would look better the my original blue ones

John