Well known within the collectible Cougar hobby, this red and white “R code” Ram air Cougar convertible (one of 96 made) was previously owned and completely restored by Joe Valenti from Texas. The current Arizona owner has had the car a little more than 2 years but only put less than 200 miles on the car. Beautiful and correct restoration was completed by Joe, of this rare DSO 84 highly optioned car, which has all the correct 428CJ parts, etc. Turn key ready, just test driven yesterday to push fresh gas in the tank . Helping the owner Larry to sell the car now. Marti report available. I did notice that the tachometer in the car is not working currently. Please contact the owner Larry phiinc@earthlink.net for more information. Posted here for the Cougar community first to know, before potentially listing it on bring a trailer or Barrett-Jackson in January 2027. Thanks!
What a wonderful car this is. I replaced the speedometer cable, so not sure what happened, but guess it is unclipped behind the dash. Happy to answer any questions, but as is obvious I did not skimp on anything in this car.
2 Likes







