1969 Cougar XR7 For Sale

This was my husbands dream car. This make and model was his first car ever and he searched for a long time to find the same car that would make him feel 16 again. Loren has been fixing cars before he even had a license. This lead to him working as an ASE Certified Senior Master Technician for the span of his career until achieving his life long goal of owning and running his own Automotive Repair shop. He only got to spend a small amount of time with his dream car, but he was able to make some improvements in that short time. My husband suddenly and unexpectedly passed away in January of 2021. While I am apprehensive to sell his dream car, he was a reasonable man who would much rather the car be in the hands of a fellow Cougar enthusiast with a passion for antique cars. Below I have included a list of the improvements Loren made to the car:

Installed new Water Pump
New Tires and Rims, also have old tires which would be included in purchase
Alignment
New Center Caps
Bled Breaks
Included in purchase: Large box full of original documents, paperwork and history of car
Car Cover

Note: Purchased in July of 2020, put in climate controlled storage at the end of October in 2020, pulled from storage and stored in our garage after his passing in April 2021
48,154 miles

Engine 351 V8

Looking to sell for $35,000

Looks to be Scott Zeller’s Cougar.

Wow that is a very nice Cougar WOW good luck!!!

Gorgeous car!!

Thanks
pat

Sorry to hear of and learn of Loren’s passing.

Yep. Saw it Auburn, IN 50th Anniversary show a few years ago. Very nice Cougar.

Beautiful!!!

Where is the car located.

Yup. That was my 69 Cougar and I was very sorry to hear about Loren passing suddenly at such a young age. This car was in such great hands and I do hope that the family is able to find a new owner who can care for this vehicle the same way Loren did. After speaking with the family, I recommended to them that they post the car here first on the Forum - please help spread the word. Thank you! - Scott

Car is located currently in Lindenhurst, IL 60046

Great looking car…

I am intrested in looking at this car is there any contact info?

My condolences for the passing of your husband.

Hi,
I wanted to know if this car is still for sale, very interested

This car has been SOLD

Did you buy it back Scott?

No, but it went to another Cougar enthusiast on this forum, so I am happy.