1969 Mercury Cougar XR7

Good luck Harry - that would make someone an awesome and unique Cougar!

• Phillip

Hello,
Anyone who has any interest in this unit can contact me at hoxbox1@hotmail.com I have the Marti standard report if you want to see it.Anyone who would like to make an offer on it is very welcome to do so, all inquiries will be treated as confidential …Thanks…Harry

Help…I’m stuck…Looking for information on this unit… 9F93M526629…this unit has a sunroof which is not mentioned on the Marti Report.If someone can point me in the right direction it would be great.I would like to know how many of these units were produced with a sunroof,i am preparing to sell this unit. thanks…Harry Oxford

Factory numbers found in Kevin Marti’s book “Cougar, By the Numbers” shows 261 1969 XR-7’s got sunroofs. And 174 standard Cougars received them.

If that sunroof isn’t mentioned on the Marti Report, you’re going to have a hard time marketing this car as an original sunroof Cougar. Did you also get the Eminger report from Marti Autoworks? That would be further proof of what did or didn’t come with the car from the factory.

Hello,
I now have all the Marti reports for this unit,if you have any interest regarding this 1969 XR7 Cougar,or want more info.please contact me direct at
hoxbox1@hotmail.com the pics. on the site are a fair indication of condition,the car is stored inside all the time…many thanks…Harry Oxford

Am I missing something here but wouldn’t the buck tag tell Harry if the car was equipped with a sunroof.