1970 convertible carcass

Hey all,

I am forwarding this to others on here if anyone is interested in what was left of this 1970 convertible. The story goes as this, I started talking to a gentleman on facebook as he knew my dilemma needing a drivers side 1/4 panel for my 70 convertible. He then turns me to a guy he knows that is in California that has a small collection of cars. He then tells me there is a rust free 1970 convertible carcass that the shock towers were cut out and the windshield frame was bent down. I got a hold of the guy and I purchased the drivers side 1/4 off this car. He has since shipped it for me and he wanted me to see if anyone would be interested in the pass side 1/4 or the rest of the car. Here is a pic of it.

thanks
pat

p.s. if anyone is interested I`ll give the party his number…

Please note the 69 next to this car is no longer available and its sold…

thanks
pat

I pmed you asking for the contact #. Thanks

Got no reply from you… Just sent you 1 back.

thanks
pat

Got my quarter panel yesterday .Overall its very solid. Going to be dissecting this very shortly.

thanks
pat

Car is still available…

thanks
pat

Was told the pass side 1/4 panel was purchased and has been cut. I think there is still a lil left of the car that’s available. If anyone needs anything you better act soon because he is about to send the rest to the crusher.

Thanks
Pat