1970 Mustang OEM 1/2" Rear Sway Bar & NOS D0ZZ-5A486-A Stabilizer Bar Link Kits

Hello All. I have a 1970 OEM 1/2" Rear Sway Bar with NOS Link Kits & Insulator Mount Brackets to offer for sale. The Rear Sway Bar is in decent condition. The Insulator Brackets are NOS (cosmoline coating present); have been mounted to the rear frame rails and then later removed.
The loose pair of NOS (D0ZZ-5A486-A); Stabilizer Bar Links (‘W’ head grade 5 bolts) have not been installed; FoMoCo boxes for the pair are long gone.
The Insulator Bushings are used pieces and the Left (as shown in the photo set) is in decent condition. Please note that the single mount plate shown in the photo set is no longer available and NOT being offered as part of this group. Asking $400 for all.
Insured shipping will be actual / additional cost. Photo link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1bDSt2l5n1YuuYb203xpEI7LiPWVbCxCu

FMI, Please send a P-M or call / text: 765 - Six, Six, One - Three, Zero, Seven, Eight (Indiana / EST zone). Thank you.

1970 Mustang Rear Sway Bar

Bump… Price reduced to $300 for in person pick up. Or, will ship at additional actual insured cost.
I have no need for these pieces. As mentioned in the original post description: Please note that the single mount plate shown in the photo set is no longer available and NOT being offered as part of this group. Photo Set Link: 1970 Mustang Rear Sway Bar (half inch) – Google Drive
FMI, Please send a P-M or call / text: 765 - Six, Six, One - Three, Zero, Seven, Eight (Indiana).
Thank you.

This 70 Mustang rear sway bar has been sold. I actually forgot that it was posted here.
Thank you.