1971-1973,USED and NOS parts for sale on east coast side

Welcome aboard, and hope everyone is ready for the new year. I have a great collection of Used and NOS parts for all your 1971 and 1973 cougar located in South Carolina. Please if your looking for anything email me direct jskinner1@msn.com or carolinaclassiccougars@hotmail.com, or call 843 8716140…Ill be glad to look for you. Please let me know what condition you are looking for USED or NOS. I do have one trunk and hoods available at this time. I have all kind of wiring,weatherstripping, wheel lips, valances,trim,rims,disc brake set ups,glass,brake pedal housings,rear ends,motors,interior. I have also, NOS wheel lips,valances,tail lights,trim,relays,front grill set up,dash parts,anything ask and ill be glad to send a picture or information to what is available.
NOS is if for the guys looking for new and doing restorations near perfect…My used parts, are straight off the cars, may need cleaned,sanded an painted or rebuilt or refurbed. So under stand that. I do have also
body parts
used, doors,fenders,bumper cores,steering columns,consoles and plenty of misc, for you east coast guys…
happy new year.
John

Please bare with me on the 1971 thru 1973.Im not that familiar with what interchanges from 71 to 73, so if you know that would help, and if you have part numbers that would help out too, as I can verify through my inventory of what you might need. I got alot of 71 front grill trim,convertible parts,dash parts and more…
Might be parting a 72 convertible xr7,black leather interior,tilt wheel,power windows,disc brakes,power steering,ac and all console,and more or the body has some rust on the floors and rails…but its a complete car…
Ill keep you posted as the sight gets going.
thanks for starting this site too.

Do you have a list of nos parts for the 71-73 ?

Do you have OEM 71-73 door edge guards D1WY6520940A, D1WY6520941A?
Thanks.

I’m looking for 70-73 3 spoke rim blow steering wheel.