1971, 72,73 Console lid

I am doing a little shop cleaning and am going to be selling a few items.

1971, 72,73 Console lid in usable condition. It is a little ruff, but for a daily driver is may be just what somebody needs.
I am asking for $20.00

USPS Flat Rate Priority mail medium box is $15.05. Note If wanted I can try to find a little cheaper shipping method.
If you wish to look your self this should be able to ship in a box measuring 10in x 6in x 2in and Weigh apx. 2.00 pounds

Please ask questions before obligating your self to buying this.

I will be as honest as I can. I like happy customers.

Check into using a USPS Priority box #1092, #1095 or #1097.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Randy,
I have most of those boxes here. But I have found the flat rate boxes always have the same price, where the regular Priority boxes may cost as much with less guarantee of delivery time.

But if anybody would rather go with standard Priority mail I am happy to do so.

It all depends upon where you ship a package to. The closer to you the cheaper the shipping cost. If you send this lid to a CA address it will probably be cheaper to use regular Priority mail, if it goes to the east coast then the flat rate may be cheaper. I have not seen any difference in the transit time whether I used regular Priority mail or if I used a flat rate package.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Now listed on Ebay. See it here, https://www.ebay.com/itm/363173919816
If somebody here is interested I will entertain offers and am willing to cancel the auction.
Thanks.