1972 convertible xr7 for sale

I am selling my 1972 convertible xr7 cougar. It has 62,000 original miles. It runs excellent.

I am asking 14,500 OBO for more info or to come see the car message me back and we can work something out along with giving you any info you want. Thank you

Boy I thought I would of had some sort of interest. But I got no replys. I guess I drop price to $12,500

Sometimes it can take months to sell a car. I bet when Spring gets here you will find more interest in your Convertible.

The market’s really slowed recently, though yours appears fairly priced. GLWS, hopefully we’ll get the typical bump at tax-time next year, and maybe some relief from inflation that puts people back in a buying mood. And be sure to list the car on the Facebook groups for added exposure. But be wary of scammers. I run the 1967-1973 Cougar group, and am proud to say we’ve mostly run the scammers out and kept them out.

Thank you both for your support and advice. It really is a great car and I wish I could keep it. I need a good work vehicle, so must sell this to do so. Thank you again

Your location and more pictures would be helpful.

1 Like

The vert market has been heavy for phatcats over the last few years. Hardtops are far and few between tho