2013 F150 FX4 5.0L

Well, after 4 years of driving a POS with no heat and door locks, I finally pulled the trigger on a brand new 2013 F150 FX4. Wow, what an upgrade from a 1991 Oldsmobile 4 door that my mom bought brand new back when I was growing up. The technology in these new trucks to be honest is a bit much at first but learning a lot each day with it. This is my very first brand new vehicle so it was exciting to go and pick it up from the dealership.

Went with black on black, luxury package that includes leather interior and upgraded stereo, NAV, tailgate step, moon roof, 20 inch rims and the 5.0L. It drives really nice, quiet putting around and has a decent scream to her when you lay into it.

Blacked out grille with HID headlights.

Picked her up with 15 Km which is about 9 miles.

Lots of room in the back seat. Took some co-workers out for a spin and they were impressed with the amount to space to sit in the back seat.

Electric rear slider window is a handy feature.

Back of the centre console there is a 120V outlet to plug into. This will be handy for the vacuum cleaner and save from using an extension cord.

This is the sub box. Friend of mine says its the amp, I know it pounds so its definitely got a sub, wonder if its got the amp and sub in one box.

Really enjoying the experience thus far and looking forward to towing my Cougar and Cobra with it. Plan to do a Linex spray in bed liner and a Bakflip G2 bed cover in the next couple months. These trucks are definitely worth a test drive if you guys are in the market for a new truck.

That is a nice truck, almost makes me want brand new. I just Hate making payments. Good luck with it.

Nice trucks, they’ve come a LOOOONG way since my “very first brand new” that I picked up in '92…F150 “Custom”, regular cab, 4wd, IL6, 5spd…and RUBBER floor…LOL.

Sweet ride.

Very nice truck. Congratulations!

I saw you were buying a bakflip, love mine. I have a 2012 f150 with the 5.0. Check the prices on amazon, then if it is much cheaper, call summit racing or jegs then tell them the price, they will beat it. I got the F1 for a screaming deal, just watch amazon as prices drop then go back up.

That’s a nice looking truck. Congrats on the purchase. I would really like to have a new truck but as long as my Sport Trac keeps doing well and I have no car payment, I’m good.
Steven

Nice - wish we could get them here in Oz.