2015 State of the ClassicCougarCommunity.Com

I would agree with that.

1500? that seems like a low estimate for last year.

MCECI.net? Oh, and is there an echo in here?

You’ve done a great job over there, and I am 100% sincere about that. There are a handful of folks that have not gotten the credit that they deserve from Verical Scope.

So how long had it been? Seems reasonable if it was a period of years.

Oh, and 1500 of those threads were probably mine… :buck:[/quote]

I didn’t catch the exact date, but it said sometime in early 2014. That would have been an accidental login on my part due to hitting the wrong icon. The actual number is probably double that since I logged in on purpose.
Well, thanks to age exposure, i don’t remember the details of what was going on that was driving people away, so I have nothing against the site. I’ll be a participant whenever I do get the restoration started :slight_smile:

Where’s the “LIKE” button? :thumbup:

Be the next one to support this site for 2016. Donate a few bucks if you can. Bill, thanks for this forum.

I’ve never had a problem logging in and do it daily !

I’m with ya Steven. Not a day goes by when I don’t log in to the CCC at least once. Great job keeping it together Bill!

I’ll ditto the congrats to everyone on the CCC team that keeps this site up and running :beerchug: Ive learned a ton and sure theres much more to come, super place for exchanging ideas and experience from everyone :smoke: