2017 CCOA / SoCal Cougar Club Western Nationals Update!

The 50th Anniversary Celebration continues!
If you didn’t have time for Tulsa…
Couldn’t make it to Carlisle…
Didn’t get to Dearborn…

It’s not too late to see the show in Cypress CA! Leave now and you can get there from just about anywhere! Phoenix people, set you alarm for 3AM and drive in the cool of the night and arrive by 9:30 AM!

Location: Courtyard Marriott 5865 Katella Ave, Cypress CA 90630 (They still had single King rooms for $179 when I called today, discounts for AAA and Seniors) Hey the street name even has KAT in it!

Friday Night: Informal dinner at the El Torito Restaurant 5995 Katella Ave, Cypress, CA 90630 walking, stumbling or crawling distance from the hotel.

Saturday: Show Time!

Start parking cars at 8 AM, no need to rush if you are registered you have a reserved spot!

Lunch is available on site BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs Tri Tip sandwiches, Deserts Drinks and even Beer! or there are several local hang outs within walking distance but you will want to stick around for awards, and then the BIG EVENT:

WIN AN ELIMINATOR! Raffle tickets so cheap they are nearly FREE! (As if anthing in SoCal is FREE OR CHEAP!)
Once the minimum number of tickets is sold, the drawing will be held on site and I want to see the look on your face when you win it!

Details: Show up as early as 8 if you must, but fashionably late arrivals won’t be turned away! You an pay at the door, or use PayPal online, but please let Mike Brown know you are coming at 818-599-5741 (call or text).

I’m looking forward to it! Mike always puts on a nice show. I know there is a caravan of Cougars driving down from NorCal. :sunglasses: The heat spell we’re having right now is supposed to break for the weekend, so as Mike says, the weather will be purrrrrrfect.

See everybody soon!!!

It is hard to believe the 4th of 6 events is almost here.

Mike Brown has arranged for complementary car washes at the event hotel Friday afternoon and security Friday and Saturday nights.

The event should be a lot of fun, it will be interesting to see how many people attend and from where…

See you there!
www.CougarClub.org

Good luck with the show!

Gonna be sad when there are no more 50th shows to look forward to going to or hearing about…

• Phillip