2018 Barrett Jackson Auction Gathering in Arizona - you are invited!

Fellow Classic Car enthusiasts, it is that time of year again! Time for those that are in Phoenix Arizona for the Barrett/Jackson 2018 auction, and all the local folks to gather and talk all things Ford/Mercury/Lincoln.
Taylor Restorations and the Arizona Cougar Club will be hosting a mini-car show and dinner event, and you are invited to attend.
Bring your classic Ford, Mercury car or truck and show it off! All classics and performance cars are welcome.
Here are the details:

Date: Saturday January 20th, 2018
Time: 3PM to about 9PM
Location: 2151 W. Shawnee Dr., Chandler, AZ. 85224 - about 10 miles South of the Auctions, just off the 101 Freeway.
Mini-Car Show: 3PM to dark - Show and display cars should pull into the back yard – just follow the orange cones.
Dinner: 5PM to 8PM – Pulled Pork BBQ, side dishes, soda, hot chocolate, BYOB
Taylor Restorations - Garage Open House, Parts shopping, see the project cars available for Customer restorations
You can RSVP to: scott.a.taylor428@gmail.com if you plan to attend or have questions.
Hope to see you there! Regards, Scott Taylor, AZ Cougar Club Membership Director

Cougar Community - Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, I will need to CANCEL the 2018 Barrett-Jackson Arizona Saturday gathering this year. My Mother in Law recently passed away and the family will be traveling out of state for her funeral on that same day (Saturday). I think my Mother Law is taking out her revenge on me for the last time… :stuck_out_tongue:

For those of you traveling to Arizona, I will be available to meet Monday January 15th to Thursday January 18th, and can meet anytime those days. If you are in Arizona please give me a call 480-612-299 EIGHT - and consider stopping by to see my newly renovated shop. Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your wife’s loss, Scott.

Scott, I am sorry to hear of your mother in law passing. Give your wife a huge Cougar Community hug from me and I’m sure the others here.

May she rest in peace.

Yes, adding my condolences and encouragement to you and your family from your Cougar friends.
Safe travels and strong hearts.