4 X free headlights

Hi guys

I will replace the headlights on my 67 XR7 to comply with UK laws. That means I’ll have 4 x sealed headlights bulbs in fully working order up for grabs. They have the FOMOCO stamp on the glass, if no interest they’ll go in the bin.

You will have to pay postage if you fancy 'em

Regards Zakk

Zakk

don’t forget to put in relays if you upgrade to QH headlamps

I get a lot of my electrical stuff from this company

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/VWP-onlinestore/lighting/headlamps.php

The 5 3/4" units are below the 7"

Just check ebay.co.uk and there are heaps of 5 3/4" kits

Cheers mate,

I already bought 2 new relays, I am removing the old harness to be used as a template for my new; bigger gauge harness. Gonna be good once its all done me thinx :think:

Will these only fit a 1967?

Thanks

@ sweetair, they most certainly will, they came off my 67 XR7.

Let me rephrase that. Will they also fit a 1969?

I have limited knowledge of these car to be honest. Maybe somebody else can answer this question.

Zakk

Hey there, if you still have the lights….I’ll pay the shipping. I’m in 85212 in arizona. Thanks in advance.

I have some in Cave Creek that you can have

Not to change the subject ; But is there anyone doing anything with the old Sequential unit from the trunk of a 6768 cougar

Thanks for the offer. If you don’t mind…my number is 480-688-9679 and my name is Abel. I’m in the east valley, so when I make a trip that way…I’d love to come by and pick up some head lights. Also, any other extra parts you may want to sell. If you don’t mind texting or calling….I don’t go on this site too often.

Hi mike, idk where you are at, but we have a guy in Mesa Arizona that will refurbish them parts.

I’ve changed mine to newer electronics; I just can’t see throwing them away