$5 off Coupon Code for Ford Gauge Tester!

Merry Christmas!

Get FREE SHIPPING and $5 off the GT-Ford-1 Gauge tester with the ClassicCougarCommunity coupon code: ccc.com

You must enter this code when you place the order: ccc.com

Order here: https://desertclassicparts.com/product/gauge-tester-gt-ford-1/

Gauge Tester for all Ford products from 1956 to 1983 $29.99 ($24.99 with coupon code) (International postage extra)

Coupon EXPIRES December 31st 2021! These ship 1st class mail with tracking number. Christmas delivery can’t be guaranteed. Maximum 3 per customer.

Is that gauge reading right? Now you can find out.

Want to know why the Temp gauge reads too hot, or the Fuel gauge too low, or the Oil Pressure gauge shows nothing at all? Now there is an inexpensive way to find out.

Now you can test the accuracy of Fuel, Temperature, and Oil Pressure gauges, plus verify output from the Instrument Voltage Regulator.

The slide switch lets to test the gauges at high, medium, and low readings. The Power LED will flash if you are using a mechanical regulator, or glow continuously if you have a solid state regulator. Simple instructions are printed on the back. The case is steel and made to last.

It’s very easy to use. No need to access the gauges or disassemble the dash. Just unplug the sender, and attach the red lead to the wire you just unplugged. Attach the black lead to ground. Set the switch. Turn on the key, and read the gauge.

Nothing like it on the market! The closest comparable product is the OTC 3385 for $227.95 on Amazon. Versions for late model Ford products and others will be coming soon.

As seen in this world-famous YouTuber’s video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjj5x_MEwZY

Not just for cougars!

These are great to have on hand even if you think you might not need it at the time.

Thanks for the tip. I’m still trying to figure out all the things the prior owners fiddled with on my new Cougar and tearing down the dash and some rewiring is high on the list of to-dos. This will be very helpful!

Invaluable! Thanks for the Christmas-timed special!!!

These testers are very well designed and constructed, work great, and are a bargain at this price! Even if you don’t need it now, it’s a handy gadget to have in the toolbox.

This sure seemed like a good idea for a Christmas gift. Small easy to wrap and almost no one has one already! LOL!

Now we get the $5 discount…after I bought one of the first ones.

Maybe I need a second one???Hmmm…

I used one of these to calibrate the gauges on my Cougar. It was fast, easy and worked great. It also worked perfectly to test the gauges on my '73 F100. A handy little addition to the garage.

Just got mine…Works perfectly and worth every penny to confirm that the IVR and fuel gauge that I replaced two years are working perfectly. Very happy with this unit.

Thanks!

Thanks! The only way to trouble shoot this stuff is to have one thing that is know to be good. Then you can identify where the problem is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw_YhwJ6tgo

WOW! Didn’t see that coming. Ford gauges are 10 to 73 ohms so they were a little off on that but other wise they pretty much nailed it.