67/68 Aqua Decor Interior

Have a pretty complete driver quality Aqua Decor Interior that includes 67 bucket seats(no seat back lock) that have been recovered (driver side with one spot on seat cushion and a small tear on side) - buckets have original bread crumb foam, original rear seat w/no rips or tears, rear panels and arm rests, front panels and arm rests (front panels don’t include courtesy light and could stand to have backers replaced). Good opportunity for someone with a roached out interior to get a useable interior pretty reasonable compared to current prices on seat covers and labor to install. Out of my XR7 that is getting correct pieces put back in-not from a parts car that has been laying out in a field. Not looking to separate or ship. Price is $1400 and open to reasonable offers. Located in Ashville, NY (35 miles from Erie, Pa) - willing to travel a couple hours to meet some one which would put Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Rochester in that radius. Contact via Private Message or email at fcs49@hotmail.com

What a sweet deal. Wish I didn’t already purchase everything to convert my older son’s car from Aqua Decore to black XR7.

1 Like

Front seats are 67, if you want a 67 rear seat to match I have one (covers only) for free if you happen to be ordering other items, something to pass on to the new owner…

Price drop to $1200 and will also “throw in” oem dark green carpets and original sound deadening. Have added better pictures of rear seat. These interior pieces just removed from my 68XR7 that had fire damage before I bought in 1980. I’ve put XR7 interior back in the car recently. Driver quality pieces from a licensed garage kept car for the last 40 years. For someone needing an interior or waiting on seat cover order with a long wait, this might be the difference between enjoying your car this season? PM or email to fcs49@hotmail.com

I could really use this :frowning:

Is the interior still available

The interior is still available. If you need more info or pictures let me know.

Mike D - an fyi that I’m not interested in shipping or breaking up this interior. My location is western New York and it is expected for buyer to pickup or arrange with seller a reasonable meeting place within a few hours drive.

Looking to get this interior moved-taking up too much space. Price drop to $800 for buckets, rear seat, door panels and rear panels. Could discuss meeting a buyer half way for delivery a few hours away. Also open to offers.

Can you contact me privately? Text or call
513-858-5822

Aqua interior still available-if want more pictures let me know.

Mr 580 I have a friend that could meet u in Cleveland to purchase the interior and he will get it to me if is still available
Mike Dunlap 321-303-3584 fell free to call or text

Hi Dave I am the new owner of the aqua interior are the back seat covers still available with my next order for free as advertised

Aqua interior sold pending payment and delivery. Will mark as sold when transaction complete. Thx

Sold