67-68 Cougar

It’s been a decade and a bit but I have the bug to own another after a 15 year love affair with 67-68 cougars.

Could be a standard or XR-7, not fussy. Ideally has AC, PDB and PS. I’m in Canada so location isn’t terribly relevant. As anything I’m looking at will end up on a trailer at sometime.

Rust is not something I’m interested in at all. So nothing requiring a bunch of body panel replacement. Not in a hurry. Looking for the right car to build into what I always wanted to build

I have a 68 XR7 if still looking.

Hi my name is Isidro, I am located in California and I am selling my 1968 Cougar XR7 J-Code in excellent condition and complete. Car has numbers matching motor with all of the brackets and pulleys, alternator, starter and has the factory sunroof option in working order. If interested please contact me. Thanks.

Give me a call i have a 1968 XR7 J code car, Saxony
Just painted and going in for interior!!

Klcinla69@gmail.com Saxony Xr7 j code car. 323 620 4390.

I have a ‘67 Cougar XR7 that is a survivor I’m selling. It is a blue one with blue vinyl top, the paint and top are in good shape. The car has 289 engine with automatic transmission, power steering and brakes, AC included as well as Original upholstery.

You need to add a price and location. Pictures are not required but a huge plus

Send me a message if the 67 Cougar is paint code F Tiffany Blue.
Thanks