67 68 Parts cars

Plan on retiring next year so all parts and cars need to go. Gray car looks good on the surface but it’s a mess underneath and not restorable IMHO. The black car is restorable but does have rust In the usual spots. I don’t have any rust free sheet metal but gray car has usable doors and fenders with patches. What few interior pieces I have are burgundy and camel. I do have a black console.

Whatever is left of these cars next spring will be going to the scrap yard. All have titles. I’m in SE Idaho. I don’t mind shipping things but buyer will pay actual shipping and be patient with shipping times, part removal, inventory checks etc. because I work full time and have other obligations.

PM or text me with your needs. All parts are at least 54 years old, NOT NOS or restored. I won’t sell you junk and will gladly send pics of parts.

Thanks, Steve

PS: I won’t answer unknown numbers so please text or PM.

Forgot a pic.

looking for a base 68 passenger door panel saddle in color but any color would do

I am looking for a dash pad as well as center council complete junk or not send pics if you have please I will be refurbishing them thank you

I have a complete console. I don’t have anymore door panels.You will get faster responses if you text me and it’s also easier for me to keep conversations separate. Thanks

Please email dallas121469@yahoo.com or text 2312332392 for pics

I could use every drip rail moulding you have 67-8 also want to buy core restorable hood lip and deck lip mouldings.

Hello how bout ac ducts an ac from firewall into car.

Steve thank you for all your help with the parts brother
I appreciate your honesty :+1:

I have an xr7 console but could send whichever faceplate you want. Mix and match so to speak

Sorry. Just saw this. Please email or text for pics etc. I’ve got a few drip rails, one good lip but no deck lid

Show me pics of exactly what you need to my phone or email and I’ll look around.

Bump.

Down to the last month before I start hauling cars to the junkyard. I’ll be keeping some small parts but most everything else will be scrapped.

Hello…I could use a green arrow turn indicator from the dash pad. Seemed to have lost one of mine when I had the dash pad out a few months ago.

looking for the 4 rubber fillers for the bumpers and a mercury scrip on the front fender.

Looking for a console

I have a console. I’m currently out of town until October 1st and another guy messaged me a couple weeks ago about a console as well. If you message me in October I should know if he wants it or not

I think I have one but am out of town until October 1st. You’ll have better luck texting me 2312332392 or emailing me dallas121469@yahoo.com

Pretty sure I have a few extras but I’m out of town until October 1. You’ll have better luck texting or emailing me. Thanks

Do you have a 68 XR7 steering wheel, or parts for the steering wheel?

Sorry. I don’t think I even have one for my car.