67 Classic Mercury Cougar for sale

HIGHLIGHTS: This two-door classic 1967 Mercury Cougar has been my weekend driver! Survivor cars like this can be tough to find in such great conditions. I’m looking for someone willing to take her to the next level of care. Asking $17,000. This comes with lots of extra parts from my 1st Cougar, including front left and right quarter panels.

BODY OVERVIEW: For a car that 56 years old, this 1967 Mercury Cougar has 64970 miles and the body is in excellent original condition!

PAINT CONDITION OVERVIEW: This Cougar received a repaint in its original color some time ago. The top, hood, trunk lid, and sides show that this was a paint job done well when fresh and while the paint job mostly looks great, there are some spots that need attention.

INTERIOR CONDITION OVERVIEW: The interior was restored with custom vinyl/cloth combination seats that look great. There is a very impressive custom wood trim dash that shows lots of love and attention to detail this car has received over the years.

MECHANICAL OVERVIEW: She runs great with a 289 V8 under the hood and a newer electronic distributor and a new Edelbrock four-barrel carburetor. This Cougar came with the optional A/C, which needs some repair, but the power-assisted steering, and power brake work well. The front end has been completely rebuilt. If you’re looking for a super fun classic to drive with mostly all OEM Ford parts, this is it.

The emergency brake lights switch is stuck on and needs to be repaired, but the sequential signals do work nicely with new LED light bulbs. I have also repaired all the vacuum hoses for the hideaway headlights.

The car currently presents as an eye-catching classic that is impressive overall. Located in Ellijay Georgia, you can reach Paul at 843-826-6363.

Greetings. Automatic? Also any interior and undercarriage photos?

Hello, yes it is an automatic. Here are some additional photos and 1 vid.

Hey Folks, this car is now sold to someone who is willing to learn about old cars and turn a wrench.