67 complete part out. Last Update with 4 Speed Parts

I have a 67 cougar that I’m getting ready to part out. It is a late model 67 original 289 automatic vehicle. Interior is original all black. Some parts conditions vary from fair - great. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll let you know if I still have it. I’m located in Northern California and I’m Willing to meet locally as well as ship as long as the buyer pays for shipping. Some goodies that are Available are:

Tilt away steerimg colum (working)

Rear back panels

Rear trunk trim piece

Head lights

Tail lights

Windshield

Rear glass

Review mirror

Wheel well trim

Rear seat

Sun visors

Grille emblem with nose piece

Instrument panel

Rear license plate holder as well as front plate holder

This list goes on a while but I think you get the idea. I will be posting pics soon. Dm me if interested! Thanks !

PM sent.

I also have:

Rear Valance - no reverse lights

Disc brake pedal

A/c controls and vents

Gas pedal

Front disc brakes, spindles, all will be sold as a kit.

Still a ton of parts available!

Pics

Is there a key with the trunk lock assembly?

More

No key available. Trunk lock assembly sale is pending at the moment. If it falls threw I’ll let u know.

I need the roof if it is decent. Headlights maybe if not to much

The car had a vinly top in the past. Areas around the the back window lower corners are toast ! Rust is bad. Maybe could be fixed I dont know. As for the headlights, they’re still available. Send me an offer.

Sold items:

Sun visors
Trunk lock assembly/housing

I will keep posting pics as I can!

I still also have the driver and passenger side rear emblems . 1967 correct

A good brick and mortar locksmith with auto skills and pinning kit could get that lock working for you.

I could do it. But not in the industry anymore. Pissed off my boss more than a few times when I first started in locksmithing. He didn’t do car locks.

If the customer brought the lock in. Told them it could be a few days, while I learned on the job. Happy customer!

Tilt away steering colum for sale !

Or hopefully the code on the glove box lock matches.

Are those NOS wheel lip trims in paper? Looks like you have some NOS parts of some kind anyway. I imagine your keeping the steering wheel and column intact? I’m looking for an original spring for under the steering wheel. Also do you know if it’s an early or late production vehicle? There may be headlight vac lines, solenoid, and tank that depending on condition and price I may be interested in.

Let make some deals!

Everything is for sale

Got any better pictures of those door panels? I’d be interested if they’re in good shape.

Is the dash face pad any good?

The door panels are a 6 out of 10. One of them has some cracking on the back panel towards the bottom . I’m asking $100 plus shipping for both.

It has been sold