67 Cougar

1967 Cougar 289 w/ C4

EVERYTHING WORKS

-Holley Sniper Stealth electronic fuel injection.
-Complete Holley MSD Hyperspark ignition system (distributor, coil, digital ignition box, MSD wires)
-Completely new fuel delivery (new tank, electric in tank pump, new line, etc…)
-Vintage Air AC system (factory AC car)
-Factory Power brake/Power steering
-Cold Case aluminum radiator
-Shorty headers w/Dynamax mufflers
-Wilwood Disc Brakes (w/ braided lines)
-New upper/lower control arms
-New front spings/shocks/perches
-New ball joints
-New inner/outer tierods and struts
-New rear leafs/shackles/shocks

*Stack of receipts and previous owner history - this is no mystery box *

Lots more to list, tons of extra and original parts, spare 14 inch wheels w/ whitewalls and Torino wire hubcaps. I didn’t hack it up, left as much original parts as possible. Text 559-269-6005 with any questions. Don Rush of West Coast Classic Cougars sold this car roughly 6 years ago to the older gentleman I purchased it from. He paid 14,500 at the time. I purchased it shortly after and the owner put less than 3k miles on it. The car was unsafe to drive (suspension and brakes) and frankly I had to run through everything. I’m selling it for a mere $20,000. Thousands in upgrades… Looks classic, ready to drive across the country.

Very nice car - you’ve done an excellent / professional job with the photography, especially the interior shot at dusk. Good luck with the sale.

Is this still for sale?

Any pics before you did all the work?

Hi! Is car still for sale? Location? Thnx!

Is this car still available?

Car is sold.

The before pics looked like a nightmare. Suspension and brakes were a “shine job” at best so I ran through the whole car.

It made me sick to my stomach when I heard what the old man paid for the car (from Don Rush) and it’s best I just leave it at that…. The car is sold.