68 Options

So I just got The Big Book of Cougar and I noticed there weren’t a full list of options in the book, Does anyone know of a website that has a list of all the options in 68.

Order the book Cougar by the numbers from Marti Auto Works.

Click here:
https://classiccougarcommunity.com/dreamcougar/

As an FYI, the book Cougar by the Numbers does not give a 100% complete list…I know it’s missing at least one for '67. Royce’s advice is excellent. I would also caution that even it may not include some mid-year additions, like paying for a 302 over a 289 for non-Decor Group equipped cars, or the rocker panel moldings as a standalone option.

If I could get the prices for the mid year stuff I would be happy to add it to DreamCougar.

Bill, please PM me with your email address and I’ll be happy to scan it for you over the next few days.

Done!

Was the rear luggage rack a factory option in 68 or an accessory?

I have to dig the midyear options/pricing list out tonight at home – I seem to recall that only in '67 was it an actual factory installed option. I do know that it was available as an over the counter dealer option for a number of years, including of course '67 and '68. Will update this thread later tonight.