68 roof brace part numbers

Hi all, finding it very hard to find repro parts for center and rear roof brace supports.

1. Anyone know if a '67 Mustang C7ZZ-6342220 rear support will fit to a '68 Cougar roof?
    CJ Pony sells the above.

2. Anyone know if a '69 Mustang C9ZZ-6550244 center support will fit to a '68 Cougar roof?
    This is all I could find for the center support.

Replacements are very hard to find and neither the '68 Ford shop manual nor the Jim Osborn reprints list Ford numbers for these frame components.

WCCC should have that.

WCCC was the first shop that I checked. They have chopped out used center braces available from vehicles in their yard, but it would probably be corroded like the one that I have. WCCC does not sell a repro center brace and neither does NPD, CJ Pony, Rocketman’s, Desert Classics, John’s Classics or Cascade Classics.

NPD and CJ Pony sell that repro rear brace. For the center I finally found an individual on eBay selling what looks like leftover, never-welded C9ZZ-6550244 parts.

I know these are welded in place to the frame so probably I am just out of luck for the center brace.

Actually out west here we have some very clean used tin as we have low humidity.