‘68 windshield &rear window

I have a1968 Cougar windshield and rear window glass for sale. Purchased car for parts in late 80’s and disassembled in the mid 1990’s and been sitting on protective foam pads in garage since then. Want space in the garage back. Due to their size I will not ship. I believe both to be both in average to above average condition. Before I take them down from their safe storage location and take picture I wanted to gauge the interest level in these two items. I bought my original ‘68 in 1974 and sold it in ‘99 along with all the parts from the second Cougar that this glass is from. But never came back to get the glass. Like to see them put to use by someone now or in the future.

You have to post a price and location to use the classifieds here. This is not a phishing or auction scam site

After I was advised of posting rules for this site I took the time to get these '68 cougar glass items down from storage. It turns out the windshield had a hairline crack, probably from being moved and stored for 3 decades. That glass has been disposed of.
However the back window is intact and the only flaw I can notice is a small chip along an edge. This window is located in Fairfax, IA. I would not be able to ship this safely. It is free for the taking. Hate for something like this to just go to the dumpster, as I long ago sold my Cougar and have no reason to keep a hold of this if someone can use it. Apparently I am restricted to one picture, so included is the whole window picture. I have another picture that shows the small chip on the edge and its relative size if anyone is interested to see that.