69 brake and turn signal and more issue

I have a 69 XR7 and recently added led lights to the instrument panel. All the lights work but when I tried the turn signals the turn signal light blinked but then went out. I have no turn signals no brake lights. Also my oil temp gauge don’t work. I also noticed my 4 amp fuse is getting no power at each end yet the rest of the fuses are fine. Additionally I’m getting no power in or out at the 15a circuit breaker. Is it possible that I shorted something out reassembling the instrument panel or is this all unrelated. Everything worked prior. Thank you.

Do you have the flasher module designed to use with LED’s?

The leds were for the gauge cluster only. The taillights are still standard bulbs. Unless it does matter

No power at either end of the 4 amp fuse says to me that either a wire is cut/burned or the headlight switch is bad. Don’t forget, the headlight switch has to be pulled out for power to route to fuse box for dash lamps.

Ahh! I didn’t pull the light switch so if I’m understanding you there wouldn’t be power going into that fuse. I’m still thinking my brake & turn signal problem is the a bad turn signal switch in the steering wheel. Like a lot guys electrical issues is not my thing. Thanks for the response

Go to cougarsunlimited.net. He has the best articles on how to trouble shoot turn signals. Lots of pictures and practical information. He makes the updated sequential flasher that WCCC sells. I have a 69 XR-7 and converted all of the bulbs that I could to LED’s including the turn signals. I used his technical information a lot. The original units did not work well and the new one works all of the time with no problems. Replacing the old unit was one of the best things I did on my car. You must change the flasher unit if you use LED turn signals. I bought a generic one at Autozone that works fine. As long as it fits the plug it should work.

Part Two: Go to the WCCC website and down load all of the electrical diagrams. They are very good and accurately depict the XR-7 wiring. You must have them to trace the 12 volt power from the battery through all of the various plugs and wiring harnesses. Try and solve one problem at a time. My XR-7 does not have an oil temperature gauge. Only oil pressure and water temperature. I changed my ammeter to a volt meter. Do you have after market gauges?