69 Custom Grille Replacement Project

I’m on it! Need the right camera though

Nice work! I think going back to the factory grille and trim is the right move.

I do like the carbon touch and matte finish on the cat on the emblem! I left mine off since I thought it cluttered up my grille, but that idea kinda makes me want try it.

Looks great, much improved. I would experiment yet with a different color bumper, Maybe black, grey or silver and see what that looks like.

Just got back from a long drive. Great to be able to drive it again. Love the new look.

Yeah, that looks waaaaay better. Nice work!

Well this project is DONE! Below are a few pics of the headlights installed.

Now that the project is done is anyone interested in a slightly used well-taken-care-of custom grille for their 69 Cougar?

PM me if interested.

2 Likes

Thats a lot of wheel and tyre on the rear ?
What size, and did you modify much to slip them under ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: They’re never done,

They are 345’s on 19"x 12.5" rims. The car is mini-tubbed with a four link rear and full chassis.

So true but to be honest I’m kind of a little depressed to be done this one. However I have several more to do next :mrgreen:

New to the forum not sure how to PM yet and I know this is 3 years old but I have some questions about your custom grille if you could send me a PM that would be great!

1 Like

Grill still around?

I think I have a taker but will know for sure today. If it falls through I will let you know.

1 Like