All Ford Show - Hillsboro, OR - June 1st

Hillsboro, Oregon, June 1st.

Hosted by the Mustang Wranglers at the Washington County Fairgrounds.

http://www.mustang-club.com/AFS_2013/AllFordShow_Flyer_2013.pdf

Good motivation for me to get my stupid car back together!

Yes! I will be there hitting up the swap meet area! Great event!

I’ll be there as long as the weather is halfway decent.

I wish I could make it, Family comes first. But we may be in the area on our way back form the Reno area bringing my step mother back here to live. Maybe I can talk her in to stopping at a car show?

Current forecast is “no rain” for friday / saturday / sunday. We’ll see how that turns out :slight_smile:

Heather and I will be there with the 68 XR-7 GT.

They say sunny and 75, but I certainly won’t hold my breath. Neither Cougar runs, so I’ll be there in a '69 Mach. I mostly like the swap meet and to look at the odd-ball Fords/Mercs. You’ve seen one shiny Mustang, you’ve seen them all. :whistle:

Scott, I’m coming, I’ll bring your parts.

Awesome. Thanks Scott. I thought about driving further today and come down to WCCC, but Heather is reluctant, thinking it will take longer to do it. We stayed just North of Olympia last night, but got in pretty late, so she does not want to be driving all day.

Aside from a little rain Saturday morning, the weather was beautiful. There were about 250 cars with 13 Cougars. Finally met Mike B and his 70 428 SCJ Eliminator. After we harrassed him for awhile, Mike joined the Cascade Cougar Club too.

Mike’s car got lots of attention at the show from Cougar guys and non-Cougar guys alike. Everyone loves to see an unrestored car, regardless of the condition and when it’s something unique, it’s especially appealling. Thanks for bringing it out, Mike, and we hope to see you and your car at 2013 Prowl in Issaquah, WA.

It was a descent show. Getting better every year. I also found some NOS Mustang parts and a pair of 428CJ valve covers over at the swap meet.

I have attached a few pictures from the car show. My two favorite cars were the 32 Ford Pickup with a Boss 429 (real, not a Kaase conversion) and the 55 Fairlane Convertible with the 427 SOHC. Enjoy.

Nice gathering!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Always wanted a 32-34 ford truck and with a Boss 429 that is super sweet! Drool :ylsuper:

Were they raffling off that 69 Boss Mustang? never mind I see the cobra kit car in front.

It was great to finally meet some of the folks that I’ve only known via internet for the last few years ~ a very easy-going group that made me feel welcome. I appreciate that, which made it easy to decide to join the club. I had a good time ~ really, who doesn’t like to talk about thier car? Looking forward to meeting up with you all again soon - but first, TIRES (thanks again, Scott!) :slight_smile:

No problem Mike. I figured that since I already have new tires on all my vehicles that I should pass along the gift certificate to someone that really needs it. Looking at your tires, that was you.