anyone familiar with the 8th generation 1997's ?

Though this site is for classic Cougars, I hope someone here might have knowledge of the later models. I have a 1997 Cougar XR7 Diamond Edition and trying to find out more about this car. I have owned it for over 12 years. Bought it from a dealership in NY that had another location in FL and they would bring southern cars up north to sell. Because it was sold in FL as a new car, I am thinking the Diamond Edition was marketed in that region. This is the only one I have ever seen. Here in NY I used to see the Bostonian and Berlinetta Editions back in the 90’s. I am the second owner, and might be putting it up for sale soon and would like to know more about these special editions to pass on to the next owner. Please email me directly at dwsimmons@optonline.net as I don’t frequent this site though I became a member a few years ago. I have been a Mustang enthusiast since they first came out and spend my on-line time with Mustang sites such as VMF and ConcourseMustangforum since I own an original 1968 Mustang with less than 12,000 original miles, but have always liked the styling of the Cougars as well. Thank you. Dudley