Art1 wanted rt ft fender 1970 xr7

Looking for rt fender 1970 xr7 only need front section to be good

where are you located

i have a 70 fender in good shape . Located in Southern Alabama

Rollingrust you are looking very much like a scammer. Let’s see pictures and your location.

You try to help someone and you get called names. I put my location in the post. If your not able to pick up, see no sense in sending picture. Where are you?

I am the admin of the site. We have zero tolerance for scammers. Ads require a picture and a location.

Mine was not an add. I replied to a wanted post. Thank you I am not a scammer.

Look I don’t have time for this. If you are offering anything for sale you have to post pictures and your location. If you can’t follow the simple rules then you have been warned.

Bill,

Rollingrust is a well-known poster on the Vintage Mustang Forum. He’s a good guy :+1:

That said I agree with you - there has been a number of scammers posting replies to wanted ads, so it is generally good practice to be suspicious of new posters.

1 Like

hi i’m in north carolina and you ? first time looking since post sorry .

i am new to this . lots of drama . that being said i am in south east south nc . could you send pics and price wanted with shipping zip 28451 thanks art1

let me get you pics, then we can talk. Thanks

Hey Art Sorry I don’t ship freight pickup only. Also have hoods and other parts.

where are you located

Hi Thanks for your response . Doe’s that mean I arrange shipping ? First time for everything :slight_smile: Could you send some pics and $ you want . Thanks art1

not shore I have responded already. north carolina 28451

hi how much do you want for rt ft fender . and zip code so i can see how far you are from me