Arthritis Foundation Classic Auto Show, Dublin, Ohio 2021

From the Chairman…

Hello and thank you for registering for last year’s Arthritis Foundation Classic Auto Show and Cruise In. I am the event chairman and I appreciate your support! This is the information on how to get your free registration this year.

First note that we have switched our registration and judging platform completely to Car Show Pro (CSP). No data from prior years has been transferred into CSP. So, we are starting fresh this year and it will provide a wonderful, consistent, platform for the future. However, it also means that getting you registered and refunded for this year is not the easiest process, but it is not that bad.

It also means that you must register for each day or event you wish to attend - Rolling Legends, Friday Cruise In, or Saturday Classic Auto Show.

SO - the process for claiming your free registration this year is as follows:
1 - Register your car on Car Show Pro for our Friday and/or Saturday show. Yes, you will have to pay the fee, but I will refund it. LINKS ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL.
2 - Send me an email to let me know that you have registered and you would like a refund. My email is email@kevingadd.com. For financial purposes, I must have your email asking for a refund of this year’s fee because you paid last year.
3 - I turn in the information on a regular basis to the Car Show Pro team and they actually push the refund button, so it could take up to a week, depending on a variety of factors.

NOTE - Please don’t use the Facebook app to request a refund. While we do have a couple people that can monitor that, we are just not consistent. Plus, we need a record for accounting purposes, and we store the emails as that record.

Also NOTE - this event funds important programs for people with arthritis as all proceeds go directly to the Arthritis Foundation. Some folks have simply registered this year and paid again to support the charity. If that is you, then THANK YOU AGAIN! However, if you do wish to refund this year’s registration fee, I will gladly take care of it.

Thanks again and see you at this year’s show!

Kevin…

Friday, August 20th, 2021

Cruise In Registration - https://carshowpro.com/events/view/661

Cost is $25 per car

Saturday, August 21st, 2021
Classic Auto Show Registration - https://carshowpro.com/events/view/649

Cost is $30 per car

30 Days out.

maybe I’ll se another Cougar there. from the shows where I have been attending here in Ohio( good Guys etc), they are few & far between.

We had 14 Cougars, i won a Trophy. I’ll post when i get it.