At the Sign of the Cat

The Winter edition of At the Sign of the Cat went out over the holidays. If you are a CCOA member and did not receive it, send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so we can get you a replacement.
2015q4.jpg
Send submissions for the Spring edition to editor@cougarclub.org by February 28.

Oops… looks like I’ve been derelict in updating this thread…

This year’s editions of At the Sign of the Cat have been some of the best ever. With all the 50th Anniversary events coming up, and a top notch newsletter - it’s a good time to be a CCOA member.
2016Q1_cover.jpg
2016Q3_cover.jpg
2016Q2_cover.jpg

The winter edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed and mailed.
2016Q4_cover.jpg

If you are an e-member and didn’t get the email, please contact membership@cougarclub.org so we can get that fixed. The print version may still be in transit to your mailbox.

Thanks to everyone in the Mercury Stray Cats Central CA chapter for helping make this a special issue. Jeremy Daniel has a highlighted feature article. The SCCC Oct show was well covered. Thanks!

Just received my issue today.

Deadline for submission to CCOA ATSOTC Spring 2017 magazine is Feb 15th. Thanks

The Spring edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been sent to members on the email list. After years of struggling with the web portal for CCOA mail, I gave MailChimp a try. Still in the learning curve, so if you are a CCOA e-member and did not receive the email, contact me at membership@cougarclub.org so I can make sure you get the link. The print version will be mailed soon.

2017Q1_cover.jpg

Submissions for the next edition are requested by May 31.

The Summer edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been sent to CCOA members. This edition features the 50th Anniversary show in Tulsa hosted by the Mid-America Classic Cougars and Lone Star Cougar Club.

2017Q2_coverSm.jpg

The next edition will have retrospectives on the big shows at Carlisle, Dearborn, and Southern California. It maybe will have write-ups from the Cascade Club’s show as well as FordNutz in BC Canada - depending on space and timing (might save those for the Winter edition).

Submissions for the next edition are requested by August 31.

The Fall edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members. The paper version was put in the mail today for print subscribers.

This edition features all of the 50th Anniversary shows from Tulsa to Geiselwind.

2017Q3coversm.png
This special edition of the CCOA newsletter is printed in color and may be the biggest issue ever for the Club at over 80 pages. Extra print copies are available in the CCOA store.

Submissions for the next edition are requested as soon as possible. Send them to editor@cougarclub.org. Announcements of shows planned for 2018 would be most appreciated so everyone can mark their calendars.

I just did a quick run through it. Nice coverage, includes a picture of “Ginger” at the Hotel in Dearborn. I’ll read it tomorrow.

The Winter edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and posted to those members who subscribe to the print version. This issue includes multiple articles on later-generation cats along with the usual regional club reports and invitations to future events.
2017q4cover.jpg
Not a CCOA member?? Go to www.CougarClub.org and join now!

Submissions for the Spring 2018 edition of ATSOTC are requested by 2/28/18. Send them to editor@cougarclub.org.

I see there is a new set up on the ATSOTC web site is there any tricks to navigating the for sale ads it doesn’t seem clear as I was unable to inlarge the pics posted or move through the ads easily.

Are you looking at the merchandise or classifieds? We have two different platforms and two different people managing them.

Please email me and I will try and help.

Gavin
Email: Chair@CougarClub.org

The Spring edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and goes in the mail in a few days to those members who subscribe to the print version. This issue features the XR7-G and the 50th anniversary for the 1968 models, along with the usual regional club reports and invitations to future events.

2018Q1cover.jpg

Submissions for the Summer 2018 edition of ATSOTC are requested by 5/31/18. Send them to editor@cougarclub.org.

Mr Eos, I really enjoyed your 50th Anniversary Tribute to the 67 Cougar from last year. The gold on black cover is very distinctive.
Now, ever since my Spring 2018 issue of your fine publication arrived, I’ve been doing my best to spread the word across every Cougar affiliated Facebook page. Of rare Cougars, the XR7-G is definitely my favorite. Without doubt, this unique 50th Anniversary Tribute to the ‘G’ is the single best magazine, ever!
I’m a Cougar afficianado and have been collecting any magazine with early model Cougars, since the 80s, so this comes from decades of experience. Please let me know the cost to buy a second copy. I can hardly wait for your Summer issue, since this is also the 50th Anniversary of Mercury’s ‘Fire breathing’ 68 GT-E!

STAY TUNED for the next best issue yet!

You can go to www.cougarclub.org then go to the STORE section. If we still have additional copies of this, or any other newsletter they will be listed there for sale. The cost per issue will be shown with the issue.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

The Summer edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and is in the mail to those members who subscribe to the print version. This issue features the GT-E – continuing the 50th anniversary theme for the 1968 models.

2018Q2cover.jpg

The Fall edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and will soon be in the mail to those members who subscribe to the print version. This issue features the 428 Cobra Jet Engine – continuing the 50th anniversary theme for the 1968 models.
2018q3cover.jpg

The Winter edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed to CCOA members, and is in the mail to those members who subscribe to the print version.

2018Q4cover.jpg